NEW YORK CITY TRIATHLON SLOTS
Swim, bike and run the 2017 NYC Triathlon in support of the Achilles Paratriathlon Team!
Achilles International enables people with all types of disabilities to participate in mainstream athletics in order to promote personal achievement, enhance self-esteem and lower barriers to living a fulfilling life.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
In exchange for your fundraising commitment, we provide you with:
- Individual race entry to the 2017 Panasonic New York City Triathlon.
- Opportunity to train alongside Achilles athletes in NYC year round. We hold weekly run workouts in Central Park and swim sessions at the JCC of Manhattan starting in the sprint distance. As a charity entrant you are invited to train alongside the very athletes you are supporting.
- Complimentary 16-week training program through TrainingPeaks geared toward the NYC Triathlon.
- Access to weekday WorkLiveTri practices in Central Park during the 16-week program.
- Your very own Achilles-branded t-shirt. Invitations to social events, including our pre-race dinner and post-race celebration with Achilles athletes, guides and fellow charity entrants.
- Personal fundraising page for your online use.
Please note: The triathlon is yours to conquer at your own pace, you do not guide a paratriathlete. It's going to be an incredible race and a proud day for the Achilles Paratriathlon Team and YOU. We are thrilled and grateful to have your support!
Requirements: Our fundraising commitment is $2000. Through your generous support, you can help our athletes compete in triathlons, from sprint distances to the Ironman. Unique among other charity entrants, all donations go directly to benefit our athletes (many of whom you will see along the course).
Contact: Need more information? Please email Charles Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Achilles office 212-354-0300 and ask for Ellie, Gerle, or Sarah. We are happy to help!
Join us and see how we swim, bike, run!